The specialist solicitors at Cycle Law Scotland deal with personal injury claims for injured cyclists across Scotland every day.
At this event, we will share with you the following:-
• Criminal v Civil Law.
• Common cycling incidents.
• Primary causes of cycling collisions.
• What to do in the event of a collision.
• The claims process and why it is important.
• Dealing with Insurers.
• The role of Police Scotland.
• The role of Specialists…
• Case Law and how we apply it.
• Preparing a case.
• The use of CCTV and Video footage.
• Valuing injury, damage and loss.
• Rehabilitation and why it is important.
• Damaged bike assessments.
• Case study examples.
• Video footage.
• Presumed liability and Road Share update.
You will have an opportunity to ask questions and there will be time for general debate and discussion.