Videographer Guy Thomson has created a short film documenting the story behind the Beer Makes Glasgow Craft Beer Festival — which rose #fromtheashes of the Great Scottish Beer Celebration.
Raising funds in collaboration with the Drumchapel Food Bank, the story is told through the eyes of the people involved including –
• Darren Loki McGarvey – Author of Poverty Safari
• Liz McGeady – Manager of Drumchapel Food Bank
• Jake Griffin – Up Front Brewing
• Conor McGeady – West End Beer Festival
• Sam Corden – Drygate Brewing Co
• Jehad Hatu – Grunting Growler
• Ryan McGeady – Drumchapel Food Bank Co-ordinator
Join us under the iconic Seven Peaks of 85 Drygate from 7pm on Sunday 18 March for the premiere screening of the film, an informal discussion of the issues raised therein and details of Beer Makes Glasgow 2018.