Check out the full day's itinerary here: questionsession.co.uk/schedule
BBC Radio Scotland workshop
How to create an artist's electronic press kit
This room will have a plethora of panels, seminars and presentations which will provide an informative environment for attendees wanting to learn more about the industry and it's practices.
1. Understanding the importance of music publishing.
2. Youth, Music, Community and Recording studio.
3. How important is radio, TV and press to the promotional campaign?
4. What it takes to be a creative entrepreneur and what you need to succeed.
5. The importance of representation!
6. An insight into music therapy and it's practises.
7. Sample Pack Creation: From concept to distribution.
8. What financial support is there for musicians and musical projects?
9. Become One Music record label presentation.
10. Adapting to change! What will happen next?
The Ableton Space
The Beginners Tool-Kit:
Discover Ableton Live with the Producergirls co-founder, Maya Nightwave.
Breaking the 4/4:
Dr Milton Mermikides and Ableton Certified Trainer Phelan Kane take a look at some less than conventional ways to generate rhythms and sound.
In Session with Shimon:
Dive deep into the word of renowned Drum & Bass DJ & producer Shimon, as we trace back his early roots in the defining of a genre, through his close affiliation with Andy C, Ant Miles & Ram Records.
Just One Synth:
Ableton Certified Trainer, Artist, and owner of Shoogle Studios Simon Stokes will show how to create every sonic element of your track using the new Wavetable synthesizer in Ableton Live 10.
What is Max for Live?:
Max for Live is a platform to build your own instruments and effects, tools for live performance and visuals, and much more.
Artist Session – more info to follow