***Please note, this event has now SOLD OUT***
Celebrate the most romantic night of the year by joining us for a delicious three course Valentine's Dinner in the Edwardian Kitchen at Pollok House.
Enjoy the peace and tranquility of an after-hours visit surrounded by the original and atmospheric features of the old kitchen. You will enjoy a three course dinner freshly prepared in house by our team of talented chefs with a welcome glass of prosecco included in the price.
Tickets: £25.00 per person with 3 a course meal and a glass of prosecco included.
Date: 14 February – Booking Essential
Times: 19.00; 19.30 and 20.00 (max 12 people per sitting)
• Whole baked Camembert to share, filled with apricot jam, pistachio nuts and chilli served with crusty bread
• French onion soup with Gruyere crostini
• Chicken liver parfait, house chutney and oatcakes
• Braised beef with celeriac mash and glazed carrots
• Chicken, chorizo and white bean cassoulet
• Spiced cauliflower steak with aioli and flatbread and salad
• Chicken, black pudding and café au lait sauce
• Salt caramel chocolate pot with berry compote and chantilly cream
• Apple and rhubarb crumble with Arran dairy ice cream
• Vanilla and raspberry crème brulee