After a long Summer of events, Battlefield Glasgow returns this August! Featuring singles and doubles.
This month the lineup will be:
Sm4sh Singles(40 cap) — Round Robin Pools
Sm4sh Doubles(16 team cap) — Double Elimination
Venue — £2
Singles — £5
Doubles — £3 per player
No outside food or drink is allowed to be brought into Max XP.
~SCHEDULE (Subject to change)
Venue Opens: 11:00
Registration Opens 11:15
11:30 Smash 4 Doubles
12:30 — 14:00 Smash 4 Singles Pools — Wave 1
13:45 — 16:00 Smash 4 Singles Pools — Wave 2
16:30 — 19:30 Smash 4 Singles Finals
Venue Closes: 21:00
Stage Strike from Neutrals:
1. Players pick characters
2. Players play Rock Paper Scissors
3. Winner strikes a neutral stage off
4. Losers strikes 2 neutral stages off
5. Winner picks from the remaining 2 stages
After each match:
1. Winner announces 2 stage bans
2. Loser chooses counterpick stage
2a. If Loser picks Final Destination they can choose whatever Omega Formed stage they want.
4. Winner chooses character
5. Loser chooses character
Note: Gentleman's rule applies but stages marked as banned are still off limits.
Note: Tiebreaking is only initiated if the game started a sudden death round upon completion. Otherwise, the game declared winner is the winner of the match.
Winner is determined by highest stock count then lowest percent. If the % were tied or the match ended in a simultaneous death, proceed to step 2.
1 stock, 3 minute match is played as a tiebreaker match. The winner of this match wins the round. If there is a tie in this match, proceed to step 3.
A second 1 stock, no time limit match is played. If a simultaneous death is initiated (such as swallocide) in this match, the initiator loses the match. There is no tie for this match, it is play until you win.
Ruleset for Smash 4
* 2 stocks (3 stocks in doubles)
* 6 minutes (8 minutes in doubles)
* Best of 3 until Winners finals(or otherwise specified on the day)
* Double Elimination
* Use of the Wii U Gamepad is off limits.
* Equipment is off limits
* Customs are off limits
* Items are set to OFF and NONE
* Pause is OFF
* Miis are Legal — default size, any combination of moves, players may not change moves during a set
● Final Destination
● Lylat Cruise
● Town & City
● Omega stages*
* If Final Destination is chosen as a players ban, this also covers all Omega forms.
Banned: Palutena's Temple, Great Cave Offensive